Saturday, March 28, 2015

Those were the days –Real Good Days !

An early morning kiss,
A bowl stuffed with dishes of my wish,
A beautiful smile, and,
hand to hold & walk with bliss.

I grew up like this,
me & mom, were not just two,
we were 'THE WORLD, 
she loved and I happily lived it :)

When I used to feel boar, 
she was the only one, 
who understood my roar.
Hide-n-seek to steeping stones,
she filled light,happiness & colors 
on my dark lonely road
when others didn't even knew,
the storm I was going through.

Those were the days,
wonderful, playful & so refreshing,
that,I recall them everyday,
ever far from her ( MOM ),
still, I relive them everyday,
and add zing in my now banal days :-/

Those were days,
Those were real good days…


No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...