Saturday, March 28, 2015

Can't say it any loud...

I feel so terrible & shaken now,
Last call of her, was to tell
I don’t love her same way now.
I laughed loud at first,
as she knows, how scare me even now,
but as she poured her words with a shout,
And full of doubts,
I was left to cry with no tears around,
I was left to walk with gloomy ground.

How much I love you,
I can’t say it loud,
Every day, every night I see you around, 
With my every breath, 
you go in & I exhale myself out.
You and you and you,
In my heart,
You and you and you,
 breath of my every thought. 

How much I love you,
Can’t say it any loud,
How much I love you,
Can’t say it any loud…

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...