Am I in love,
Can I name it true love,
giving my every second to you,
waiting long just to see you,
all day I only miss you,
all night I only wish,that,
at some-point,you & me will walk,
you & me will talk.
giving my every second to you,
waiting long just to see you,
all day I only miss you,
all night I only wish,that,
at some-point,you & me will walk,
you & me will talk.
May be, may be
I am too possessive for you,
I am too loving for you,
but,all I expect in return is,
you to hold my hand & ask,
how did I do ?,
how far did I go,without you ?,
but no, all day I only miss you,
all night I only wish to hold you.
I am too possessive for you,
I am too loving for you,
but,all I expect in return is,
you to hold my hand & ask,
how did I do ?,
how far did I go,without you ?,
but no, all day I only miss you,
all night I only wish to hold you.
Is this right,
can this Love Survive ?,
Or like you, I too, should let it blow ?.
The suffering is long,
pain is too strong,
and deep down the feeling,
to go mad over this love is on.
Is this Love or I should move on ??
can this Love Survive ?,
Or like you, I too, should let it blow ?.
The suffering is long,
pain is too strong,
and deep down the feeling,
to go mad over this love is on.
Is this Love or I should move on ??
No comments:
Post a Comment