Moon,you looks so beautiful,
Still you & you stay in my view.
Stars & moon...,
Just come & look good,
But you & you stay in view.
Still you & you stay in my view.
Stars & moon...,
Just come & look good,
But you & you stay in view.
How shall I say,
I have everything this night,
But you & you stay in my view.
I love you,
I miss you,
This night could be like sunlight,
With you in my side.
How shall I say,
I have everything this night,
But you & you stay in my view.
I have everything this night,
But you & you stay in my view.
I love you,
I miss you,
This night could be like sunlight,
With you in my side.
How shall I say,
I have everything this night,
But you & you stay in my view.

No comments:
Post a Comment