Friday, January 30, 2015

‪#‎Never‬ to ‪#‎Stop‬ My ‪#‎Try‬

When ‪#‎Angry, I prefer ‪#‎silence,
When ‪#‎heart is full,I prefer not to ‪#‎cry,
When ‪#‎heartbroken,I prefer a deep sighs.
People come,talk & behave wild,
But, I just walk to them, say thanks,
with a warm ‪#‎goodbye.
Anger, Cry, Sorrow,
hits me ‪#‎deep,leave me ‪#‎surprised,
but,all these makes me,
even more ‪#‎tough,
with a strong will to ‪#‎scale new highs.
People ‪#‎disappoint, People ‪#‎Lie,
I go on ...#never to #stop my #try,
with ‪#‎patience & ‪#‎positive vibe,
I sail even the ‪#‎toughest road,
I win even the ‪#‎roughest mind.
When Angry, I prefer silence,
When heart is full,I prefer not to cry,
When heartbroken,I prefer a deep sighs.
People come,talk & behave ‪#‎wild,
But, I just walk to them, say ‪#‎thanks,
with a ‪#‎warm goodbye.


No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...