Me & my two feet's ( alone )
Grey, boring,
stupid & serious,
is how I sound & look.
Grey, boring,
stupid & serious,
is how I sound & look.
You come like a #rainbow,( I see you )
Hues, #Spark,
#Cool & Happy go lucky,
Is how I feel & look.
Hues, #Spark,
#Cool & Happy go lucky,
Is how I feel & look.
My two feet's #joins yours two,(Me &You)
We tap,#Jazz,
smile & glow.
You #turn me from #serious,
to happy go lucky,
and add in me from #Grey,
to rainbow hues.
We tap,#Jazz,
smile & glow.
You #turn me from #serious,
to happy go lucky,
and add in me from #Grey,
to rainbow hues.
Me & my two feet's,(Alone to Happy Go)
Grey, boring,
stupid & serious,
is how I sound & look.
You come like a rainbow,
Hues, Spark,
Cool & Happy go lucky,
Is how I feel & look.
Grey, boring,
stupid & serious,
is how I sound & look.
You come like a rainbow,
Hues, Spark,
Cool & Happy go lucky,
Is how I feel & look.

No comments:
Post a Comment