I don't know,
where to start from,
I don't know,
What to expect from,
You are just you,
Your world is just your #world,
I don't know,
I even ever #existed,
or just exited from your world.
where to start from,
I don't know,
What to expect from,
You are just you,
Your world is just your #world,
I don't know,
I even ever #existed,
or just exited from your world.
I am #heartbroken,
#Shaken,#Brazen,
and troubled with my words,
that it proposed you,
And dreamt of you as Love,
but you are just you,
Your world is just your world.
I don't know,
I even ever existed,
Or just existed from your world
#Shaken,#Brazen,
and troubled with my words,
that it proposed you,
And dreamt of you as Love,
but you are just you,
Your world is just your world.
I don't know,
I even ever existed,
Or just existed from your world
No comments:
Post a Comment