Saturday, January 24, 2015

#‎Set‬ ‪#‎Free‬ Your ‪#‎World‬ - ‪#‎Girl‬

Am I your Girlfriend? 
Or Am I your Boyfriend? 

The way you carry yourself,
Careless & not living well,
I need to tell you, 
I need to repeat to you.

When you should be #flaunting yourself,
When you should be #enjoying well,
But, you are not,
you are  hurting self, 
And not living well.
Girl, #why you are #working like hell,
And not caring for #self.

I need to tell you,
I need to repeat to you,
Enjoy your #beauty well, 
And not #stress yourself,
Set free yourself, and gel.

The way you carry yourself,
And live in #hell,
I #need to tell, 
I need to repeat to you.

Ohh my girl, 
Just #go on to #make your world,
#Smile & set free your world,
That’s the way I want you…ohh my girl.
Don’t; #hurt yourself as I feel hurt,
Your smile is my world,
Just go on, #break the banal #cage,
And  #set free your #world,
That’s the way I want you…ohh my girl.



No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...