You fill my #heart with happiness,
You pour my mind with #peppiness,
I’d have gone & caught in loneliness,
Would've roamed in craziness,
But, you came gushing,
and controlled my #jitteriness,
And, rained on me happy togetherness :)
You pour my mind with #peppiness,
I’d have gone & caught in loneliness,
Would've roamed in craziness,
But, you came gushing,
and controlled my #jitteriness,
And, rained on me happy togetherness :)
You fill my heart with happiness,
You pour my mind with peppiness.
You pour my mind with peppiness.
Long weekend of #loneliness,
#Strong weekdays & tiredness,
I’d have been in my own,
No #fun, just me & home,,
But, you walked with lot of love & hope,
and #controlled my #raging tone.
#Strong weekdays & tiredness,
I’d have been in my own,
No #fun, just me & home,,
But, you walked with lot of love & hope,
and #controlled my #raging tone.
You fill my heart with happiness,
You pour my #mind with peppiness.
You pour my #mind with peppiness.
You fill my heart with happiness,
You pour my mind with peppiness.
You pour my mind with peppiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment