The way you #carry self,
The way you smile and gel,
I look up to you,
#Amazing #girl….you,
I look up to you.
The way you smile and gel,
I look up to you,
#Amazing #girl….you,
I look up to you.
Be at #home or #work you do,
You #poise it well & true,
I look up to you,
Amazing girl…you,
I look up to you.
You #poise it well & true,
I look up to you,
Amazing girl…you,
I look up to you.
The way you carry self,
The way you smile and gel,
I look up to you,
Amazing girl…you,
I look up to you.
The way you smile and gel,
I look up to you,
Amazing girl…you,
I look up to you.
#Marching with a #vision,
Stretching self to #lead a mission,
You know, you #can do,
You've #everything in you,
Yes, you can do.
Amazing girl…you,
I look up to you,
I look up to you.
Stretching self to #lead a mission,
You know, you #can do,
You've #everything in you,
Yes, you can do.
Amazing girl…you,
I look up to you,
I look up to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment