Some kind of Joy I get with your hie,
I don't know I am right ( or not ),but with you I fly.
You may not see it,but yes, you are the reason I smile,
Some kind of Joy I get with your hie,
feel so light when you hold me close & tight :)..
hmmm,Some kind of Joy I get with your hie,
all beacuse you are always there to say me hie :)
Some time I feel..my world will soon be alright,
as I've the reason to smile :)
Baby,you make me fly,and bring joy in my eyes :) :) ♥ ♥
I don't know I am right ( or not ),but
feel light when you hold me close & tight :).
Is this love I've been searching / missing in my life ( Don't Know.... )
Baby,you make my world so alright :)
Some kind of Joy I get with your hie..wit your smile,
hmmm,Some kind of Joy I get with your hie,
all beacuse you are always there to say me hie :)
PS : Even the smallest attributes ( Hie,Smile etc etc ) of your loved one can give you JOY :) ,So feel it,experience it & En ( JOY ) it :)
I don't know I am right ( or not ),but with you I fly.
You may not see it,but yes, you are the reason I smile,
Some kind of Joy I get with your hie,
feel so light when you hold me close & tight :)..
hmmm,Some kind of Joy I get with your hie,
all beacuse you are always there to say me hie :)
Some time I feel..my world will soon be alright,
as I've the reason to smile :)
Baby,you make me fly,and bring joy in my eyes :) :) ♥ ♥
I don't know I am right ( or not ),but
feel light when you hold me close & tight :).
Is this love I've been searching / missing in my life ( Don't Know.... )
Baby,you make my world so alright :)
Some kind of Joy I get with your hie..wit your smile,
hmmm,Some kind of Joy I get with your hie,
all beacuse you are always there to say me hie :)
PS : Even the smallest attributes ( Hie,Smile etc etc ) of your loved one can give you JOY :) ,So feel it,experience it & En ( JOY ) it :)

No comments:
Post a Comment