Saturday, April 13, 2013

Best Brave Girl - I Met


She had spent her best time ,
and gave her trust every time,
It was her dream to be with him,
 till last breath of her life.
I met this brave girl the very last night,
broken in heart, defeated from inside,
but still she wears a beautiful smiles, 

and cherishes what she has now in life.

Living for today & enjoying every second of her new life,
She fought with bitter feelings,

 and learnt how to shine.
Stood for the new challenges

thrown her way by life,
never she gave up the ‘self trust’ and her 'beautiful smile'.
I met this brave girl the very last night,
without uttering a word, 

she spoke fluently to me with her eyes as if,
nothing was crooked in her past life,
and made me think to renounce my hard outlook for life.
Strong she is,she has certainly changed my outlook for life.

Away from people beliefs, 

she has immense faith to write destiny of her choice.
without saying a word,just  with her beautiful smile,
she taught me the way to enjoy life :)
and not to let hope fade ever in life :).
Bravo girl ! believe me,it was great learning for me last night :)
proud to see your new way of living life :).
I met a brave girl last night :)



No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...