Why at the start,everything shine like a star,
wind flow though my heart and smile doesn't need thought,
as we move together and grow in love and get better,
and see the future of staying together and holding each other forever,
but why,all this is so ephemeral,why not stay for forever ??
Why only at the start ...you love to embrace heart,
and then, choose to leave me alone & broken heart :'(.
When you choose to back out and don't want to sit & solve it out,
I feel down and out :'(
Emotion-Less ( In Love )..this what world calls me out ,
Heartless ( In Love ) ...this how I live my day out.
I wasn't like that always ...felt the spark & had a big heart,
but fallen in love with you...never I knew,
it will not travel far, it will never go far,
and one day it will take away my all zest and spark :(.
PS :Fall in Love with Right Person,else better not fall in love.
Nothing Personal.... Keep Reading,Keep Smiling :) :)
wind flow though my heart and smile doesn't need thought,
as we move together and grow in love and get better,
and see the future of staying together and holding each other forever,
but why,all this is so ephemeral,why not stay for forever ??
Why only at the start ...you love to embrace heart,
and then, choose to leave me alone & broken heart :'(.
When you choose to back out and don't want to sit & solve it out,
I feel down and out :'(
Emotion-Less ( In Love )..this what world calls me out ,
Heartless ( In Love ) ...this how I live my day out.
I wasn't like that always ...felt the spark & had a big heart,
but fallen in love with you...never I knew,
it will not travel far, it will never go far,
and one day it will take away my all zest and spark :(.
PS :Fall in Love with Right Person,else better not fall in love.
Nothing Personal.... Keep Reading,Keep Smiling :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment