Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Never Knew- who I was in Past

Never knew, how it feels to fly with free mind & heart,
Never knew, how it feels to get lost while searching for life’s apt path,
Never understood, how confusing it could be when you come across myriad thoughts,
Because I Never knew, I was dreaming so far...
Because I Never knew, I was trying to catch stars

Days went past so fast, but no one came to embrace my broken heart,
Walked with crafted part & wore mask to hide my past,
I never remembered, where I was standing last,
Because I Never knew, I was dreaming so far…
Because I Never knew, I was dreaming so far…

Sat alone in the dark, but hoped someday I will stand & walk in new dawn,
Was lost in dreams, but hoped to wake up & make a new start.
Dreams were good, but don’t want lie any more to my part,
Sat alone in the dark, but hoped someday I too will stand & make a new start.

At some point of time in life
, you get so tied up from your surrounding that ultimately you forgot what you wanted to become in life, and start following the orders, style of others, or decide go in a Dream world for long hour where you can become what actually you wanted to be in real world, but always remember dream world is good, but is impalpable, so don’t’ worry if you never knew –who you were in past, fight hard with yourself & rise up again in new dawn, and become what you wanted to be, in real world !!

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...