Sunday, March 18, 2012

Two Step with you

I needed a change & wanted to figure out my life’s right aim,
Hapless, just wanted to run away from mundane days.
My mind said its okay, but my heart had different ball game.
Pushing me ahead was my heart’s first aim,
but falling in love with you was not planned..In search for life’s right aim.

Two steps… with you brought me on right path
You revived the lost blaze & imbued my bucket with bright thoughts,
You were the right person to touch my innocuous heart,
Your approach worked wonders & stabilized my oscillating part,
Just two steps were enough for you to read my scattered thoughts.

Two steps with you...showed me life’s right path,
You were the best change I could have ever got,
You were the best change I could have ever thought,
Two steps with you..showed me life’s right path
Two steps with you..showed me life’s right path


No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...