Saturday, February 4, 2012

I don’t’ Wanna Walk without you

Two steps without you makes me fall like a shooting star,
Three words, if not for you.. puts my life on broken path,
I am waiting for you,I am standing to be healed by you.

Baby,am waiting for you to hold my fall
Baby, am standing to say..you make my life shine like a pole star,
Standing alone,and waiting for you to bless my broken road,
My Hope is high,that heyday will come soon in my side,
with true heart all I want is one more chance,
Because you don’t know that.. I am the best for your heart,
With true heart, I beg you…for one more chance,
because my life is empty without your part,
because,I don’t want to walk without you…

Two steps without you …make me fall like a shooting star,
Three words, if not for you- puts my life on broken path,
I am waiting for you; I am standing to be healed by your heart

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...