Friday, October 14, 2011

You -24 X 7

You were there in my dreams; you are here in my thoughts
I see you in clouds, I feel you in stars,
I live the day with you, but I Stay awake & miss you in dark L L
You stay on my mind & Reign my heart.
You were there in my dreams; you are here in my thoughts

I stay amused, I lose my snooze….
You are the one; you are second to none,
You take away the heat, and make me compete,
I see you in my dreams, and live with your thoughts
You 24 X 7 stay on my mind & Reign my heart.
You were there in my dreams; you are here in my thoughts
You were there in my dreams; you are here in my thoughts...

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...