It’s easy for you baby to hang up my calls,
It’s painless for you baby to laugh & say good bye
There is no one to care for my pristine heart,
There is no one to ring my empty part…
In search of Love.. every night I wait for your call
In search of Love.. every day I keep you close to my heart,
Still I miss you every minute & every hour,
But it’s easy for you baby to hang up my calls,
And it’s easy for you baby to move & go far
In search of Love.. I’ve broken my heart
In search of Love.. I’ve broken my heart,
So, feel me, heal me & stay in my heart
You are my life, you are my star,
Don’t make me say again,
It’s easy for you baby to hang up my calls,
It’s painless for you baby to laugh & say good bye
Monday, October 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful Home
This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned idea into something meaninful, E...
-
Sunday is our holiday, Masti hote full on this day! Monday is our school day, riding with aai, baba I reaach school & start my day! Tue...
-
Win is sweet and its taste has huge huge craze! All of us know it and still crave more more and more of it! Such is today's Win, Such is...
-
The me in me, The me in me, Need to be kind. The me in me, The me in me Need to have smile. The me in me, The me in me Need to have joy. The...
1 comment:
I say title should be "dont hang up" otherwise awesome stuff & wonderfully ist all in simple words w/o usage of heavy words..
Post a Comment