Sunday, October 23, 2011

S-H-E-A-L-S ME

Someday you are gonna miss me,someday you are gonna Kiss me,
I am down,I am out,but my love for you... is still strong...
from my heart,from my part...I still can reach to you fast,
Someday you are gonna miss me,someday you are gonna heal me.

You stay or move away..I'll always hold you in my heart,
I am down,I am out,but my love for you... is still strong
Someday you are gonna miss me,someday you are gonna Kiss me.

I try,I cry,but you teach me how to survive & fly high..
My hopes...live or die,but I am here to make you smile,
You walk,you talk in a lovely style,
I am down,I am out,but still feel strong..because,
I know.. Someday you are gonna miss me,someday you are gonna Kiss me,
Someday you are gonna miss me,someday you are gonna heal me.

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...