Tuesday, August 2, 2011

One Zero four- ‘It’s My New Life’

Every time I walk,I walk into one zero four…
Every time I’m free,I’m with the gang of one zero four...
Far from home, no where close to native zone...
Still I say…this is cool, one zeros four… is my new home
Every time I walk, I walk into one zero four…
Every time I’m free,I’m with the gang of one zero four...

Being called a workaholic or convivial in one zero four…
I simply love my new home...
Forgetting fast my scattered past…
I am here with new zing & myriad of lucky stars…
I feel live; everyday I celebrate moments of this luminous life...
Every time I walk, I walk into one zero four…
Every time I’m free,I’m with the gang of one zero four...

Every thing I do,I get it one zero four times right
Nine to five, I stay on cloud nine...
This is cool; this is benign time to fly high...
I say it once & shout it thousand times,
Every time I walk, I walk with new pride
Every time I talk, I talk with new smile...

Every time I walk, I walk into one zero four…
Every time I’m free, I’m with the gang of one zero four...

1 comment:

manmath said...

Very good one....
Shows A proper manifestation to ur professional life.....

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...