Friday, August 5, 2011

Listen to My Part


Am I working that hard,Am I listening to you that sharp
Or Am I ignoring my pristine heart,
Or this workstation not good enough to see the rising star...
Am I working that hard,Am I coming to you too harsh
Or Am I ignoring my pristine heart.

Why cant you stop yelling,why can't you stop pushing..
Just give me a chance,Just see through my innocuous part..
Let me finish,I don't want to waste this new start,
Or you will guile me & will decimate inborn star...
Am I working that hard,Am I listening to you that sharp
Or Am I curtailing the ardent flight of new star..

Music rushes through my brain,lyrics flows out of me every second..
My world takes cue from your part..
I simply & finally want to listen to my soul & heart..
Just let me live my part, lend me some hours,I will mesmerise you with grand start..
All I want is to fly like “ Jonathan”,All I want to be known a cogent star...
All I want from you to not call it as Incongruous & dun part..

Am I working that hard,Am I listening to you that sharp
Or Am ignoring my pristine heart
Or Is this workstation can't see the rising star...
Am I working that hard,Am I coming to you too fast
Or Am I ignoring my pristine heart

1 comment:

manmath said...

U r already a COGENT star.......
A marvelous sketching of ur words in d flow of emotions.....

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...