Sunday, July 17, 2011

GOT LATE

You came as a friend, made my life cogent...
You brought the much needed light; made me perfect & Mr. Right
Dear I am best only under your sky...

Really I got late… to realize you could be my super mate
Now am standing alone, now am walking alone
Am no more mine as you are there all the time on my mind
I know I got late..
I know I made a mistake...

With open heart & spread arms...
I'm looking for wind to pass on my true feelings...
I'm taking a chance... to win you with a new ardor in same old heart
I know I got late...
I know I had made a mistake...

My day & night has been resplendent since...You came to life as friend
my life has sixty-seconds & now you rein on all of them...
You made me realize... Even love gives pain...
Don’t run away… I promise won’t get late again

I’ve realized... You are my super love mate
I will not get late again, I will not make old mistake again...
All I want is one last chance to win your trust & you again

1 comment:

manmath said...

Looking very desperare abt d gal........
She wll certainly give u a second chance........
A SIMPLE BT INFLUENSIVE WRITING....

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...