I'd try to be okay
even if you dont forgive me,
all I I looked from you to understand
the reason why I acted so badly!
It was not the true, real me,
who blurred things & hurt you immensly,
just let me come to you and
make you understand that calmly & honestly!
How far would I go
like this is now a mystery,
but I'd try to be okay
even if you don't forgive me!
even if you dont forgive me,
all I I looked from you to understand
the reason why I acted so badly!
It was not the true, real me,
who blurred things & hurt you immensly,
just let me come to you and
make you understand that calmly & honestly!
How far would I go
like this is now a mystery,
but I'd try to be okay
even if you don't forgive me!
No comments:
Post a Comment