Been like sun all time,
shining bright and scaling heights,
been like bird in sky
flying free and kissing smile!
Clouds, winds and more
tried to swing me, tried to tie me,
but I did'nt let them sink in me,
did'nt let them creep in me,
I just kept movingggg, I just kept cruising,
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah,
I just kept movingggg, I just kept cruising!
Been like sun all time,
shining bright and scaling heights,
been like bird in sky
flying free and kissing smile!
shining bright and scaling heights,
been like bird in sky
flying free and kissing smile!
Clouds, winds and more
tried to swing me, tried to tie me,
but I did'nt let them sink in me,
did'nt let them creep in me,
I just kept movingggg, I just kept cruising,
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah,
I just kept movingggg, I just kept cruising!
Been like sun all time,
shining bright and scaling heights,
been like bird in sky
flying free and kissing smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment