You my beloved family
you my crazy friends,
I'm thankful to have you
all by my-side every day!
You're the one(s) who
understand my unsaid words,
you're the one(s) who
undestand my pulse ( low & high ),
you're the one(s) who
brings me back to my best :)
You my beloved family
you my crazy friends,
because of you - I stay very very Happy
because of you - I stay very very SANE :)
you my crazy friends,
I'm thankful to have you
all by my-side every day!
You're the one(s) who
understand my unsaid words,
you're the one(s) who
undestand my pulse ( low & high ),
you're the one(s) who
brings me back to my best :)
You my beloved family
you my crazy friends,
because of you - I stay very very Happy
because of you - I stay very very SANE :)
No comments:
Post a Comment