Like your big eye-lash
and deep red lip-lash,
I got a heart that's big and
all painted with deep love red!
I ask you not to guess,
Am already connected with your heart
and hope you feel that connect as well!
Like your big eye-lash
and deep red lip-lash,
I got a heart that's big and
all painted with deep love red :)
PS : Wrote for a Girl having big eye lash wearing red lip lash!
and deep red lip-lash,
I got a heart that's big and
all painted with deep love red!
I ask you not to guess,
Am already connected with your heart
and hope you feel that connect as well!
Like your big eye-lash
and deep red lip-lash,
I got a heart that's big and
all painted with deep love red :)
PS : Wrote for a Girl having big eye lash wearing red lip lash!
No comments:
Post a Comment