And she told her friend that how depressed she feels to know that she is not born as boy as her father wished!
What !!!!! Said raghav, look at you, you are doing much better than so many boys out in our office and yet you say that!
You will not understand it raghav, let it be,she said in her meek voice!
Yes, you are right pallavi I won't understand the fact that why you say that and why your parent are not proud of what you are! You have to come out of dying & regretting because of this feeling, everyday!.This is you and even if no one in this world is proud of you I am! and will always be of what you are you!
You are free to choose who you are, but instead you are letting people take away your freedom. Get over this thought, and be free, smile and laugh because world needs free you, I need a smiling you :)
Thank you Raghav, you are the one who understands what I really need, what I really wish! I'd try to follow you, and smile for world - no, I wont smile for world! I would smile only for myself and for you as we two are no less than a world in its own!
Raghav - Hahaha, are you trying to flirt with me!
Pallavi - Well, Offcorse noooooo, do I look crazy to flirt with you!
Raghav -Thank god!
Pallavi - Yes, thank god, becuase I love you :)
Raghav - Blush, blush, blush!
No comments:
Post a Comment