As he shut the door on shailesh's face, Abu was certain that this act of his will end his childhood friendship with shailesh for once and forever!
Shailesh shouted back - What you think, I am gonna leave you like that, this is just a door! I am there in your part, thoughts and will always be and you can't eradicate same. You are my best buddy and I am yours and this act of yours is not gonna change that!
10 year from that event!
Abu to shailesh - Sale, shaadi kab kar raha hai? I'm worried for you
Shailesh - 10 years down the line, you will message me buddy that, you are happy that I chose to be happy me not happy we as happy we is just a myth bubble -which is happy till it is busted!
Abu - Hahahaha!
It all looked so calm as nothing had happened between two buddies 10 years back, but during those 10 years, as shailesh told before leaving abu's place, never he left the hope to win his friend back again! He called abu's home, messaged him, tried to talk to him thru his college mate,but nothing worked, yet everything is back to normal again!
The process of Abu realising the true friends are always true was bit slow, but once he realised Shailesh and Abu were back like good old days :D
Shailesh - You wanna read a horror story ?
Abu - What ...
Shailesh - blood, people missing and all that!
Abu - So, you mean Red Wine ?
Shailesh - Cheers mate :P
No comments:
Post a Comment