Up in the sky
I have my eyes,
hello, up there my angel,
can you please come down,and,
let me cherish with you
the one / same sky!
Helloooooo, it's been long
since we have opened up,
Helloooooo,my angel,
Can you please come down
as the night on my side
feel just bit more darker.
Helloooooo, my angel
Up in the sky,
I have my eyes,
can you please come down,and,
let me cherish with you
the one / same sky.
Hello, hellooooo....my angel !
I have my eyes,
hello, up there my angel,
can you please come down,and,
let me cherish with you
the one / same sky!
Helloooooo, it's been long
since we have opened up,
Helloooooo,my angel,
Can you please come down
as the night on my side
feel just bit more darker.
Helloooooo, my angel
Up in the sky,
I have my eyes,
can you please come down,and,
let me cherish with you
the one / same sky.
Hello, hellooooo....my angel !
No comments:
Post a Comment