Sometimes I go blank,
Stand in sunlight like a dud plank,
heart & mind don't gel well,
and thoughts just don't dwell.
I gaze on myself,
Try to find why I feel like hell,
I smile on myself,
as I realise all is / was well,
It is / was just my mind
testing me and my will ...Again !
I rise up and smell
the grit in me is back,
I stand up and sense,
the will to never give up is intact :)
Stand in sunlight like a dud plank,
heart & mind don't gel well,
and thoughts just don't dwell.
I gaze on myself,
Try to find why I feel like hell,
I smile on myself,
as I realise all is / was well,
It is / was just my mind
testing me and my will ...Again !
I rise up and smell
the grit in me is back,
I stand up and sense,
the will to never give up is intact :)
No comments:
Post a Comment