When she says
love you too baby,
when she says
love you too baby,
I give up all my thoughts,
and think of just you my baby !
When she says
love you too baby,
when she says
love you too baby,
I surrender all my breath,
and breath just you my baby !
When she says
love you too baby,
when she says
love you too baby...
PS : This came to me more of a song than a Poem and hence repetition of lines can't be comprised !
love you too baby,
when she says
love you too baby,
I give up all my thoughts,
and think of just you my baby !
When she says
love you too baby,
when she says
love you too baby,
I surrender all my breath,
and breath just you my baby !
When she says
love you too baby,
when she says
love you too baby...
PS : This came to me more of a song than a Poem and hence repetition of lines can't be comprised !
No comments:
Post a Comment