I wake up every morning,
but this one is so charming,
this one is so charming,
I just want to wake up
everyday like today,next to you.
I just want to wake up
everyday like today,next to you.
I wake up every morning,
I wake up every morning,
but this one is so charming,
this one is so rewarding,
I just want to wake up
everyday like today, next to you.
With my love to cuddle me,
with my love to snuggle me,
I sleep sooo sound,
and wake up with you around,
I just want to wake up
everyday like today, next to you.
but this one is so charming,
this one is so charming,
I just want to wake up
everyday like today,next to you.
I just want to wake up
everyday like today,next to you.
I wake up every morning,
I wake up every morning,
but this one is so charming,
this one is so rewarding,
I just want to wake up
everyday like today, next to you.
With my love to cuddle me,
with my love to snuggle me,
I sleep sooo sound,
and wake up with you around,
I just want to wake up
everyday like today, next to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment