There won't be a day
when I won't say hi,
There won't be a day,
When I won't say "I LOVE YOUR EYES ".
All I wished for
All I dreamt of,
I got, after having you in my life,
All I wished for,
All I dreamt of,
I got, after falling for your beautiful eyes.
There won't be day,
There won't be day,
When I'll write a day of my life,
without you on my mind,
There won't be day,
There won't day,
when I'll take stride of my life,
without you on my side.
There won't be day,
There won't be a day...
when I won't say hi,
There won't be a day,
When I won't say "I LOVE YOUR EYES ".
All I wished for
All I dreamt of,
I got, after having you in my life,
All I wished for,
All I dreamt of,
I got, after falling for your beautiful eyes.
There won't be day,
There won't be day,
When I'll write a day of my life,
without you on my mind,
There won't be day,
There won't day,
when I'll take stride of my life,
without you on my side.
There won't be day,
There won't be a day...
No comments:
Post a Comment