Never been till this day in my life,
I had tears in my eyes,
Never been till this day in my life,
I had fear in my vibes.
There is something not right,
or now, this is right and past was not alright.
The day I met you,
something has changed on my side,
I started caring for you,
I started thinking of you,
I started loving you,
I started appreciating your true.
With you away,
or when you get angry with my way,
I feel terribly wrong,
I feel less strong,
And, never what happened
come and fill me with pain.
I see tears in my eyes,
I feel fear in my vibes.
There is something not right,
or now,this is right and past was not alright,
the day I met you,
something has changed on my side,
I started caring for you,
I started thinking for you,
I started loving you,
I started appreciating your true.
I had tears in my eyes,
Never been till this day in my life,
I had fear in my vibes.
There is something not right,
or now, this is right and past was not alright.
The day I met you,
something has changed on my side,
I started caring for you,
I started thinking of you,
I started loving you,
I started appreciating your true.
With you away,
or when you get angry with my way,
I feel terribly wrong,
I feel less strong,
And, never what happened
come and fill me with pain.
I see tears in my eyes,
I feel fear in my vibes.
There is something not right,
or now,this is right and past was not alright,
the day I met you,
something has changed on my side,
I started caring for you,
I started thinking for you,
I started loving you,
I started appreciating your true.
No comments:
Post a Comment