Somebody had to bow down,
Somebody had to look beyond "I" sound.
Days & Nights were passing,
the never shaken bond was "cold & down".
Somebody had to bow down,
Somebody had to look beyond "I" sound.
People & Places were same,
yet,the promise of forever Love & Smile,
was uprooted,and marched for bitter end.
To break the deadlock,
to save & stay as one block,
Someone had to bow down,
somebody had to look beyond "I" sound.
Somebody had to look beyond "I" sound.
Days & Nights were passing,
the never shaken bond was "cold & down".
Somebody had to bow down,
Somebody had to look beyond "I" sound.
People & Places were same,
yet,the promise of forever Love & Smile,
was uprooted,and marched for bitter end.
To break the deadlock,
to save & stay as one block,
Someone had to bow down,
somebody had to look beyond "I" sound.
No comments:
Post a Comment