Tuesday, March 24, 2015

24*7*365 - Not Suffice.

There is just one number,
that always rings in my mind,
There is just one number,
my heart never miss dials,
And yet I feel,yet I believe,
24*7*365 is too less time,
to give you all love,
I've for you in my heart,on my mind.

I need more than 24*7*365, 
Or, whatever it is.
What is sure in my mind,
what is known to my eyes,
no number or time,
can't confine,can't define,
the love I have for you,
The want I have for you,
In my heart,on my mind.

There is just one number,
that always rings in my mind,
There is just one number,
my heart never miss dials,
And yet I feel,yet I believe,
24*7*365 is too less time,
to give you all love,
I've for you in my heart,on my Mind.

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...