Sometime, I feel, I am too much in me,
Hours & Hours lost in thoughts,
Pretending to hear,
Dancing with no #fear,
And on and no and on,
Or this is not me; this is #you in me,
#Still alive, still talking,
Dancing, and, #growing & growing and growing in me.
Hours & Hours lost in thoughts,
Pretending to hear,
Dancing with no #fear,
And on and no and on,
Or this is not me; this is #you in me,
#Still alive, still talking,
Dancing, and, #growing & growing and growing in me.
I #remember the days of our #love,
Days we kept our words,
Days, we #danced & #celebrated our love.
Days we kept our words,
Days, we #danced & #celebrated our love.
Long gone those #days,
Long gone your #rays,
But your shadow #stayed,
My #Love for you never #swayed.
Now, I talk too much to self,
Or, is it too much you still in my #world.
Long gone your #rays,
But your shadow #stayed,
My #Love for you never #swayed.
Now, I talk too much to self,
Or, is it too much you still in my #world.
Sometime, I feel I am too much in me,
Hours and Hours lost in thoughts,
Pretending to hear,
Dancing with no fear,
And on and no and on,
Or this is not me; this is you in me,
Still alive, still talking,
Dancing, and, growing & growing and growing in me.
Hours and Hours lost in thoughts,
Pretending to hear,
Dancing with no fear,
And on and no and on,
Or this is not me; this is you in me,
Still alive, still talking,
Dancing, and, growing & growing and growing in me.
No comments:
Post a Comment