Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Give me a Sign of your L<3 VE

There is something in your #voice,
I listen and smile,
There is something in your #eyes,
I see and mesmerize,
There is something in your #style,
I follow and energies.

Ohh girl.. where have you come from,
Ohh girl..you are #changing my world.

Your talk, walk,
smile & your #world,
I see you all #day,all #night,
In my #lonely #colorless world.
You give me a sign of #your love,
I'll #leap through all #hurdle,
to #hold & #love you #forever <3

There is something in your voice,
I listen and smile,
There is something in your eyes,
I see and mesmerize,
There is something in your style,
I follow and energies.


No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...