Wednesday, January 7, 2015

There Would be a day to celebrate our Love - Wait too long

There would a day,
when we'd make time for each other,
There would be day,
When we'd start to know each other.
There would be a day,
When we really celebrate our Love.

Wait is too long for that day,
I don't know how to wait till that day,
Things are loosing, Trust is shaking.
Wait is too long for that day.
My heart is breaking,
My Mind is shaking,
I just can't take anymore,
Please Dnt make me wait more,
Please Dnt make my heart struggle more,
I just can't take anymore.

There would a day,
when we'd make time for each other,
There would be day,
When we'd start to know each other.
There would be a day,
When we really celebrate our Love.

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...