Sometimes, I am short of words,
Sometimes, I am short of thrust,
But, my love for you is full,
and, is beautiful <3 :)
Sometimes, I am short of thrust,
But, my love for you is full,
and, is beautiful <3 :)
I may be the bad boy,
I may not do what you not like,
I may irritate you sometimes,
But, my love for you is good,
and, is full of life.
I may not do what you not like,
I may irritate you sometimes,
But, my love for you is good,
and, is full of life.
Girl, you've something on your side,
That I can’t control my mind,
I just want to be on your side,all time,
Not matter what others think in their mind.
That I can’t control my mind,
I just want to be on your side,all time,
Not matter what others think in their mind.
Sometimes, I am short of words,
Sometimes, I am short of thrust,
But my love for you is full,
and is beautiful <3 :)
Sometimes, I am short of thrust,
But my love for you is full,
and is beautiful <3 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment