I was so #arrogant,
I was so #ignorant,
to not see your heart,
to not get your thoughts.
I troubled you a lot,
questioned #you & #me as one heart.
Enough was my talks,
You #kicked me from your #part,
and #thrown me from your heart.
to not see your heart,
to not get your thoughts.
I troubled you a lot,
questioned #you & #me as one heart.
Enough was my talks,
You #kicked me from your #part,
and #thrown me from your heart.
#TWO #BLACK days, all it took,
to realize ,how stupid I was.
Alone,I #foiled to walk, #fumbled to talk,
Alone, I was #lost & #stood no chance.
to realize ,how stupid I was.
Alone,I #foiled to walk, #fumbled to talk,
Alone, I was #lost & #stood no chance.
You are my life,
I say this from my heart,
You are on mind,
I feel it in my every thoughts.
You #love me more,
I know this for sure,
You #understand me more,
I know this for sure.
I say this from my heart,
You are on mind,
I feel it in my every thoughts.
You #love me more,
I know this for sure,
You #understand me more,
I know this for sure.
Never, I gonna be ignorant again,
Never, I gonna be arrogant again,
Two Black Days, I was #out of life,
Two Black Days, all it took to realise,
You are my life,
You are the only #reason I #Smile.
Never, I gonna be arrogant again,
Two Black Days, I was #out of life,
Two Black Days, all it took to realise,
You are my life,
You are the only #reason I #Smile.

No comments:
Post a Comment