It took me a while,
to get it #right,
#Fight was tight,
had #spark and #Vibes,
But #finally my heart won,
And, now I #hold you in my life.
#Fight was tight,
had #spark and #Vibes,
But #finally my heart won,
And, now I #hold you in my life.
It was #long night,
#battle was very tight,
so many thoughts,
#Love,not good for your life,
but,was pushed aside.
My heart survived,
And now I hold you in my life.
#battle was very tight,
so many thoughts,
#Love,not good for your life,
but,was pushed aside.
My heart survived,
And now I hold you in my life.
Adamant #Mind, you in my eyes,
One #touch,One #walk,
Melted by adamant Mind,
#Craving heart ran to hold you,
And #Love you all my Life.
One #touch,One #walk,
Melted by adamant Mind,
#Craving heart ran to hold you,
And #Love you all my Life.
It was long night,
But, finally I hold you,
and #elated to see you on my side.
But, finally I hold you,
and #elated to see you on my side.

No comments:
Post a Comment