Saturday, December 27, 2014

#Too #Much Of #You in #Me


Too much of you,
On my #mind,In my #heart,
Too much of you,
In my eyes, In my #thoughts.

I #walk or you walk with your talks,
I work or you work with your #thoughts,
Is it #me or you in my  part,
Is it me or you in my heart,
Am I lost or this is just,
too much of #you,
In my heart, In my thoughts.
Is this me or just,
Too much of you,
in my thoughts, in my part.

I just #don't know,
What's happening to my part,
Is it me or you in my mind,
Is it me or you in my heart,
I just can't see myself,
What's going in my part
Is it me or you in my thoughts,
Is it me or you in my heart.

Too much of you,
On my mind,In my heart,
Too much of you,
In my eyes, In my thoughts.

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...