Friday, December 26, 2014

Love Locked, #Heart Stalled

Was I too immature to love your heart?,
Was I too bore to make you laugh,
or was I just a toy,
you wanted to keep till it made you laugh .
#Baby, you came & went like storm,
There is little you feel in #your heart,
with  no #regret to your #part,
Now, I’m never, never,
gonna #love again,
Now, I’m never, never,
gonna #fall again.

My love was true,
My heart was with you,
But, now it is #locked; now it is #stalled.
Looking for #air, looking for #path,
Where, I #can pick up myself,
Where, I can #hope to walk.

Baby, I was yours, by heart,
Baby, I was yours, #by #heart,
but you came & went like a #storm,
and, loved me till I made you #laugh,
Now I stand alone, now I am #stalled.

Was I too #immature to love your heart?
was I too #bore to make you laugh,
or was I just a #toy,
you wanted to #keep till it made you laugh .

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...