You walk away,You walk away,
Not caring for my say,
You stay away,You stay away,
Never willing to see my day.
Not caring for my say,
You stay away,You stay away,
Never willing to see my day.
#I change, #you change,
and we start together,
only to part our ways.
and we start together,
only to part our ways.
You #cry, I #try,
to bring back love days,
and be #ONE & #HAPPY like old days.
to bring back love days,
and be #ONE & #HAPPY like old days.
Your days, Your ways
Where do I stand in your space.
My days, My ways,
Dawn to Dusk in your wait.
But,You walk away,You walk away,
Not caring for my say,
You stay away,You stay away
Never willing to see my day.
Where do I stand in your space.
My days, My ways,
Dawn to Dusk in your wait.
But,You walk away,You walk away,
Not caring for my say,
You stay away,You stay away
Never willing to see my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment