Embracing me every night,
Bringing zing in my tepid life,
Just when I reach to hold you tight,
Just when I overlook everything,
to seize you in my eyes,
You go away & leave me numb & unwise.
Bringing zing in my tepid life,
Just when I reach to hold you tight,
Just when I overlook everything,
to seize you in my eyes,
You go away & leave me numb & unwise.
Ohh what beauty you are,
Ohh what beauty you are,
You make me feel so good,
Even in dreams you feel like best world.
Ohh what beauty you are,
You make me feel so good,
Even in dreams you feel like best world.
I wish to embrace,
to never let you go ever again.
I wish to be with you & be best for you,
I wish to be with you & be best for you,
Till that day, I will wait for you,
Because, all wait is worth, all life is worth,
All wait is worth, all life is worth,
If it is for you; If it is with you,
If it is for you; If it is with you.
to never let you go ever again.
I wish to be with you & be best for you,
I wish to be with you & be best for you,
Till that day, I will wait for you,
Because, all wait is worth, all life is worth,
All wait is worth, all life is worth,
If it is for you; If it is with you,
If it is for you; If it is with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment