Monday, September 8, 2014

Love Story...With No Loose Ends

I wish to write a story
With you in every frame,
Suddenly it stuck me…
I must add your charm & elegance,
I re-framed it to a love-story,
You, as my beautiful princess.
Scaling all the valleys,
Carving through woodland,
Pacing my strides in clear blue sky,
To take you, my beautiful life
To a journey & drench you
In colors you never had.

I wish to write a story
With you in every frame,
Suddenly it stuck me…
I must add your charm & elegance,
I re-framed it to a love-story,
You, as my beautiful princess.
Me, shining in black;
You, in beautiful white dress,
I walk down the aisle,
falling, for your grace.
I love you, my beautiful princess. (This love story is made in heaven),
Yes… I love you, my beautiful princess. ((This love story has no loose end)





No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...