Sunday, September 7, 2014

Glimpse of My Butterfly

Walking down the garden early morning of spring,
It was smoky in air with some crazy rush of winds,
A butterfly came my way,
and gave my head a spin. 
Some memories last too long,
 and I was sure for this,
It filled my heart with your charm

 & seized your glimpse,
My lovely butterfly...just flew in front of eyes, since then,
I haven't been alright...

Ohh my lovely butterfly.

I want to fly with you, 

and be a reason of your smile.
I wish to jazz under azure skies

 holding you close  in style.
I've only you in my eyes,

and you written all over my mind,
That beautiful spring morning took my heart by surprise .
Since then, I haven't  been alright...

Ohh my lovely butterfly

Ohh my lovely butterfly,

I see only you wherever I fly .
Ohh my lovely butterfly,

I want to take you to a ride in  golden sky,
and drench self into your colors,

to feel zing & be alive .
Ohh my lovely butterfly... I've seized you in my eyes,
Ohh my lovely butterfly,

Ohh my lovely Butterfly,
I wanna dance with you till stars say goodbye ,
Ohh my lovely butterfly,

Ohh My lovely Butterfly.



No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...