Sunrays…made my life clear... till this day,
I had faith & believed in it every day,
Till….you got my way,
Till …you talked me & said hey,
My life since that day.. has got a new ray,
and life is so happy with you now in way,
Everything is sooooo clear with you embracing me in every phase
This has to be the best feeling. ..to come my way,
Am gonna hold it & cherish...till I go grey,
Ur love is so vivid..that it keep taking about you even when you are away
I just wanna hold you till wind parts us away,
till then.. you are one I put my faith,
till then…you are new sunray.
Everything is so clear ….since you are on my way
Everything is so clear…since you are on my way :)
I had faith & believed in it every day,
Till….you got my way,
Till …you talked me & said hey,
My life since that day.. has got a new ray,
and life is so happy with you now in way,
Everything is sooooo clear with you embracing me in every phase
This has to be the best feeling. ..to come my way,
Am gonna hold it & cherish...till I go grey,
Ur love is so vivid..that it keep taking about you even when you are away
I just wanna hold you till wind parts us away,
till then.. you are one I put my faith,
till then…you are new sunray.
Everything is so clear ….since you are on my way
Everything is so clear…since you are on my way :)

No comments:
Post a Comment