Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pune-I Feel So Alive

Life... I feel so alive,
My life picks up in twilight, and star shine up my banal life.
Friends…share Hi5 and enjoy life’s free & happy ride,
This is life….I feel so alive.

I breathe alive…when sun says goodbye,
And, I draw my new world in starry sky.
Life.. I feel so alive,
Wandering with vibe and exploring… what real Pune hold in its pride.

Hey you, Gloomy Day life you just see me…this is my style,
And, this is real life… when I feel so alive.
I breathe life & jazz to tune my jittery day life,
And wave my smile…to  win my true life :)
This is life…when stars shower on me limelight,
And I enjoy life’s happy & free ride.

Life... I feel so alive,
My life picks up in twilight, and star shine up my banal life. 



No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...